SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS AND WORKS IN-PROGRESS
- Chinese Family Law and Practice (ABA Publishing, 2023)
- An Act of Love: the Operation Babylift Litigation and the Emergence of Transnational Adoption Law (research paper in progress)
- In Re Lelah-Puc-Ka-Chee: Regarding the True Interest of the Meskwaki Indian Girl in the Progressive Era (in revision)
- The Illusion of Efficiency : How the Hague Convention on International Parental Child Abduction Turned Against the Best Interest of the Child (research paper in progress)
- What's a Corporate Wife Worth?: Gary Becker Doesn't Know - Family Economics and the Divorce Revolution(research paper in progress)
- Ethical Considerations in Representing Clients with Limited English Literacy: Non-English Speakers and Functionally Illiterate English Speakers (bar journal article in progress)
- Litigating International Family Law in the United States (book proposal in progress)
- 美国家事法：历史，理论及实践 [Family Law of the United States: History, Jurisprudence and Practice] (in Chinese) (book proposal in progress)
- From an Indentured French Girl to a Much-Married Puritan Woman: The Tale of Maudlin and an Origin Story of American Family Law, 1650-1700, Connecticut (in revision)
- Current State, Developments and Trends in Chinese Family Law from Recent Cases Reported by the Supreme People’s Court, 20.3 Asian-Pacific L. & Pol'y J. 29 (2019).
- Employees' Property Rights in China's State-Owned Enterprise Reorganization, 13 Colum. J. Asian L, 153 (2000).
- The Non-legalism of Agricultural Tax, Peking University Law Review, Vol. 2, No.1, 145-207 (1999) (in Chinese).
SELECTED NON-SCHOLARLY PUBLICATIONS
- The Status of Women in 2023, 58 ABA/SIL YIR (2023).
- Making It Work: Stop Chasing Perfection and Make it a Family Affair, ABA Magazine, Feb/March 2021.
- Work-Life Balance as a Working Lawyer Mom, ABA GP/Solo Magazine, July/August 2020, 26-30
- Family Law Provisions in the General Provisions of the Civil Law of the People’s Republic of China (2017), 52 ABA/SIL YIR (2018).
- Expert Analysis: Forum Non Conveniens in International Matrimonial Litigation, New York Law Journal, March 5, 2015.
- The Status of Women (China) in 2015, 50 ABA/SIL YIR.
- The Status of Women (China) in 2014: A Global Snapshot, 49 ABA/SIL YIR 275 (2015).
- Spousal Support Obligation under Immigration Law, New York Women's Bar Association Journal, Vol. 16, 2005.
- International Academy of Family Lawyers, Fellow, 2011 – present
- State Bar Association of Michigan, Family Law Section, Member, 2016 – present
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section Member, 2004 – present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2004 – present
TEACHING AND RESEARCH INTERESTS
- Additional Interests: International and Comparative Family Law, Legal History, Law and Economics, Chinese Law, Education Law, Health Law
- English, Mandarin Chinese